Saturday, March 3, 2012

Purim Sillies

http://israpreneur.com/real-ipad/  The first iPad
There's only one problem -- the Eifod -- is not the choshen mishpat. The eifod is the apron, which is not illustrated correctly in the above picture.  See Rashi, on how the real eifod should look like -- it's basically a modern apron skirt worn backwards, with the ties on the front and the "apron" on the back.  Thus, equating the Eiphod to iPad  would not
be accurate!  Those silly Israelis.


Ramla Prison Blues

by Johnny Kessef

The brothers keep on comin', they come in groups of ten. We're stuck in Ramla Prison until who knows when. I killed a Jew in Shilo just to watch him die. I wish I'd killed a few more but it was a pretty good try

It's cruel to keep us in here, we just want our own land. I just shot up a school bus and wound up in the can. I just blew up a preschool and they blew up our new tree. We'll have to call the U.N. and stop this cruelty.

The brothers keep on comin', they come in groups of ten. We're stuck in Ramla Prison until who knows when. It's hard to plan a jihad, no cell phones are allowed. The warden just degrades us and keeps us with heads bowed.

The brothers keep on comin', they come in groups of ten. We're stuck in Ramla Prison until who knows when. It's hard to plan a bombing, it's hard to infiltrate Keep thinking of Ramallah where everything is great.

The brothers keep on comin', they come in groups of ten. We're stuck in Ramla Prison until who knows when. Not even conjugal visits just can't imagine why. And now I'll have to wait for seventy virgins in the sky.

The brothers keep on comin', they come in groups of ten. We're stuck in Ramla Prison until who knows when. I hope they can exchange us a hundred to their one. We'll have to keep kidnapping until we get it done. The brothers keep on comin', they come in groups of ten. We're stuck in Ramla Prison until who knows when. The brothers keep on comin', they come in groups of ten. We're stuck in Ramla Prison until who knows when.

Silly Israeli Road Signs

The Muslims are not happy!

They're not happy in Gaza . They're not happy in Egypt . They're not happy in Libya . They're not happy in Morocco . They're not happy in Iran . They're not happy in Iraq . They're not happy in Yemen . They're not happy in Afghanistan . They're not happy in Pakistan . They're not happy in Syria . They're not happy in Lebanon .

They're happy in Australia . They're happy in England . They're happy in France . They're happy in Italy . They're happy in Germany . They're happy in Sweden . They're happy in the USA . They're happy in Canada . They're happy in Norway . They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam. Not their leadership. Not themselves. THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY. Excuse me, but

How dumb can you get ? Respond to GODHELPUS@prayhard.com

For more sillies, visit PurimParody.com

P U R I M     S A M E A C H
F R E I L I C H I N   P U R I M

פ ו ר י ם   ש מ ח
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...