Thursday, May 3, 2012

Psalm for Thursday, תהלים ליום חמישי

9. Hearken, My people, and I shall admonish you, Israel, if you hearken to Me.

10. No strange god shall be within you, neither shall you prostrate yourself to a foreign god.

11. I am the Lord, your God, Who brought you up from the land of Egypt; open your mouth wide, and I shall fill it.

12. But My people did not hearken to My voice, neither did Israel desire to [follow] Me.

13. So I let them go after their heart's fantasies; let them go in their counsels.

14. If only My people would hearken to Me, if Israel would go in My ways.

15. In a short time I would subdue their enemies and upon their enemies I would return My hand.

16. The enemies of the Lord would lie to Him, and their time would be forever.

17. Then He would feed them with the fat of wheat and I would sate you with honey from a rock.

Source: Tehilim 81
The Mufti, Haj al-Amin al-Husseini (Arafat's uncle) visited Rav Sonnenfeld, and said, "You are anti-Zionists and we are anti-Zionists. Why don't we work together?"

Rav Sonnenfeld's response: "We cannot work together. We hate what is goyish (non-Jewish) about the Zionists, while you hate what is Jewish about them."

Tel Aviv mayor: Jewish law would turn Israel into Iran

Ultra-Orthodox majority would turn Israel into fundamentalist state like Saudi Arabia, Tel Aviv Mayor Huldai says, insists that city will ultimately offer public transportation on Shabbat 
Oy, Zionists, Oy Tel Avivians, how long will you continue to rebel?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...