Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sandstorm and Darkness, סופת חול וחושך

A sandstorm occurred in northern Germany on April 8, 2011, across a highway, causing darkness and a multi-vehicle pile-up, leaving eight people dead and dozens injured. Listen to an eyewitness statement:
All of a sudden, there was a black wall of sand and then I couldn't see anything any more and I was pushed into another car. I have never seen anything like it before and it's difficult to describe. (Steffen)
Could this be the beginning of a taste for the plague of darkness, חושך?



The worst pileup in the last 20 years in Germany, on the motorway Berlin-Rostock. About 110 people were directly involved in the accident. Many of them were injured. About 20 cars caught fire, including a vehicle carrying dangerous goods. The fire took several hours to extinguish the flames. 15 people lost their lives.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...