There are G-d fearing Jews in Israel who are asking all Jews to daven for them and increase in our mitzvos. The triumph of the Jewish nation is not dependent on the IDF, as the video includes but I'm showing my support for the Jewish people everywhere, not just in the Land of Israel, although the Jews in Israel are now particularly more in danger.
Have faith, my brothers and sisters. We should continue to do teshuva, improve on ourselves, and prepare ourselves spiritually for the redemption. Personally, this is some of what I've done for my teshuva process:
- Learn more Torah about Emunah (LearnTorah.com is a great place to start!).
- Stay away from Facebook. I've been away for more than a month now, it's working!
- Remove all comments on my blog to stay away from arguments and machlokes. I did it to stop the difficult Jews from starting an argument with me. It works!
- Daven the entire Shacharis service (slowly and with kavanah). I appreciate Tehillim more and more..
- Take every opportunity to recite "Amen" to a complete another Jew's bracha. Try to recite a bracha in the company of another Jew, so that he can say Amen to my bracha and complete it.