We are at the end of days, yes. But the world is not going to end yet. In fact, when the world ends, it will be having a 1000 year Shabbos rest.
The world will only end before then, c"v, if there is not a single Jew learning Torah. This hopefully ain't gonna happen, because there are at least 2 million observant Jews today, (stats according to Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi) and of the 2 million, just a few hundred thousands, maybe, studying Torah full-time around the world.
Don't take my word for it. The few minutes after I wrote this, I went over to LearnTorah.com, and what did I find? One of my favorite Rabbis, Rabbi Duvi BenSoussan, is saying the same thing in his latest posted shiur, "The Romanian Bulldog." But with more accuracy and more inspiration. He says that the world will not exist if there is not a single Jew learning Torah at any second. I believe in NO-coincidence. I believe in perfect Hasgacha Pratis. This I gotta share with you. I'm blown off, totally, by his shiur. It is a great privilege to be part of the chosen nation by Hashem, to learn Torah. Click on the picture to go over there and learn from Rabbi BenSoussan. Everytime Hashem rewards me with these "treats", I want to thank Hashem, and I'm thanking Hashem publicly for this gem of an opportunity for coordinating my blog with Torah. Thank you, Hashem.
Don't take my word for it. The few minutes after I wrote this, I went over to LearnTorah.com, and what did I find? One of my favorite Rabbis, Rabbi Duvi BenSoussan, is saying the same thing in his latest posted shiur, "The Romanian Bulldog." But with more accuracy and more inspiration. He says that the world will not exist if there is not a single Jew learning Torah at any second. I believe in NO-coincidence. I believe in perfect Hasgacha Pratis. This I gotta share with you. I'm blown off, totally, by his shiur. It is a great privilege to be part of the chosen nation by Hashem, to learn Torah. Click on the picture to go over there and learn from Rabbi BenSoussan. Everytime Hashem rewards me with these "treats", I want to thank Hashem, and I'm thanking Hashem publicly for this gem of an opportunity for coordinating my blog with Torah. Thank you, Hashem.
For the misguided goyim, if the current state of the world is what they think the end of the world is now, they ain't seen nothing yet. In the past year, we have been witnessing Hashem's external פלאים (wonders) unleashed all over the world debunking the myth of a mother nature that has a routine. As we approach the days of the blowing of the shofar, we should brace ourselves for more wondrous miracles.
Until then, continue to serve Hashem with joy, have a wonderful Shabbat Shalom and enjoy your Lag B'Omer festivities and a good hair cut!

